The Columbia 72" Ash Gray vanity offers maximum storage with four soft-closing doors, three soft-closing drawers, and lower shelf space. This cabinet comes with premium features such as one solid bamboo in-drawer organizer and one 120 Volt UL rated electrical component with two electrical and two USB (2.0) outlets. The Matte Black finish base coordinates with the pulls.
The design of our Columbia and Mercer Island series place an emphasis on clean lines and simple sculpted hardware. Interior space is versatile with a combination of drawers and door options based on the width of the cabinet, (Width choices: 36” 48” 59” 72”) Cabinets are constructed with premium hardwood plywood cores with solid wood braces and brackets. Both series offer four finish colors. North American White Oak is used for colors: Coffee Oak & Latte Oak, while the Glossy White color is applied over Birch and Poplar veneers. An innovative new color: Ash Gray is created with a veneer derived from multiple post-use and new sources, commonly referred to engineered woods. Engineered wood veneers are comprised of reclaimed and cast-off woods, as well as new wood from rapidly growing, renewable species. In addition to the merits of its inherent green story, customers enjoy the consistency of pattern, wood grain and color.
Two premium features include a component with electrical and USB outlets and a solid bamboo drawer organizer. Columbia & Mercer Island also features a custom sized solid surface countertops with integrated basins. These countertops are offered in two colors: Bright White with a Glossy finish and Dark Gray with a glossy finish. Columbia has a striking metal base with storage shelves, while Mercer Island is a wall mounted, floating cabinet. The standard metal finish is Brushed Nickel with an option for a premium Brushed Gold color or Matte Black color.
- Four doors & three drawers & two shelves.
- Cabinets are finished inside and out, with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance.
- The Matte Black drawer pulls will ship in a separate carton. Brushed Nickel finish drawer pulls are standard and ship pre-attached to the cabinet.
- This cabinet features a stainless steel base with a Matte Black finish.
- Soft-close, undermount drawer glides and soft-close door hinges
- One solid Bamboo in-drawer organizer and one 120 Volt UL rated electrical component with two electrical and two USB (2.0) outlets.
Please note: This product may appear lighter or darker in person. These variations are not, and cannot be considered damages or defects.
James Martin's Premium Cabinet Construction
All James Martin cabinets are constructed with kiln-dried hardwood solids and hardwood plywood faced with Maple or Birch veneers.
The cabinets conform to all TSCA Title VI and CARB 2 standards and certifications.